Thanks for requesting a copy of our portfolio. We’re quite proud of the work we do and hope you enjoy exploring our projects and see how we’ve helped clients just like you.
Totally Communications is a Digital Agency and Software Development Company with offices in both London and Barcelona. We design and develop websites, web-based applications, workflow systems, Extranets, Intranets and Mobile Apps for a diverse set of clients across multiple sectors including Commercial, Finance, Online Gambling, Charity and Government.
We are looking for talented Digital Designers to join our expanding Digital Design team to work with us in our stylish Barcelona office based in Poblenou, Barcelona.
You will be working alongside our teams in both Barcelona and London on a wide variety of different projects where you will have the opportunity to create visually striking and functional designs for web and mobile based applications as well as websites, from start to finish; organise complex information in a visual way that is simple, user friendly, logical and clear and you will be involved in design focused, client facing meetings, workshops and scoping sessions; as such strong spoken English is essential for these positions.
You may be a recent graduate with lots of potential or you may have a number of year’s commercial experience; at our agency, we will offer you a platform to further develop your creative talents and contribute to a variety of diverse and exciting online digital projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and dynamic individuals looking for long-term work with a well-established London-based Company. The role is likely to involve regular trips to London.
Ideal candidates will have:
· Excellent spoken and written English (essential)
· Amazing design skills with digital examples
· Ability to solve problems, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive and determination to bring them to life
· Someone with a ‘here to help’ ‘can do’ attitude
· Experience working collaboratively within a team as well as being self-led
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Exceptional communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong understanding of web usability and accessibility as well as digital trends
· Ability to follow and contribute to design guidelines
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe creative suite
· Knowledge of Sketch would be an advantage
To get more information about our company, visit: www.totallycommunications.com
Please send CVs, portfolio with your rates, to firstname.lastname@example.org